Immanuel Mission is located in the Sweetwater Indian Community near the four corners where Arizona, Utah, New Mexico and Colorado come together. Founded in 1924 by H.A. Holcomb, the work started in an abandoned stone trading post and has grown to become a Christian school, an auto shop, a Native American managed thrift shop, and the Navajo Chapel.
The primary ministry of Immanuel Mission is the school. We strive to provide a quality education for students K-12.
Immanuel Navajo Chapel is a fellowship of Native American and mission staff believers. We meet together each Sunday with the communion and teaching meetings in both the Navajo or English languages.
Connect with us and get the latest updates at our facebook page: Here